After activating the theme, you will notice TymBerry menu appears
Clicking on it will lead you to Theme Options Panel which provides relevant options for you to customize. You can try playing around with the options.
* For the first time, you must click on ‘save options’ button to save all default values.
Every options have description to give an idea of how each option works.
Modified the appearance of the main navigation menu
- Default Portfolio Page will be used for close button on the project page which will redirect back to this page.
- Project display style can be overridden by the metabox option of each portfolio post.
- Main Blog Page will be used for close button on the single post page which will redirect back to this page.
- Classic Blog Layout – This is global setting for classic blog layout (and default blogroll). This can be overridden by metabox options of classic blog template
Team Members Settings
- Main Team Members Page will be used by close button of a member page.
WooCommerce Settings (only if WooCommerce plugin is installed)
- Shopping cart button will show/hide on top nav
Accent Buttons are including relevant checkout button, payment button, etc.
You can export/import settings to reusing
- Import from file